Whisky Mistress offers live entertainment 6 nights a week, a unique menu, and an inviting ambiance, inspired by Warren Beatty’s den.
» read more
Expect to enjoy customized meals from the chef, who prepares made-to-order meals for customers to enjoy. With top-tier staff and live entertainment, Whisky Mistress promises an in-house getaway you never knew you were searching for, right in Atlanta’s backyard.
Whether you’re searching for a friendly gathering place, a romantic oasis, or an exciting late-night adventure, Whisky Mistress is sure to please. Stop by for the finest in food, dining and music.
» read less
What to know
Music: Reggaeton, Edm, Dance Hall, HipHop, Latin
Best for: Live Music, Groups, Hookah
Attire: Trendy, Classy
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Where to go
3161 Maple Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Location: Whiskey Mistress is located at 3161 Maple Drive NE in Buckhead Atlanta.
- There are three levels of entertainment (with bar on each level) for guests to enjoy.
- Enjoy a fine cigar complimented by sipping a delicious whisky on the top floor for a more intimate night.
- Table Service: Yes.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks / cocktails Start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $10.
- Arrive early or be prepared to wait if you arrive after 10:30PM. And if you want to sit; then arrive at 8:30PM and sit at the bar.
- Best nights to go: Thu, Fri, Sat. On Saturdays, this is a great place to sit outside, have really nice bite of food and listen to a wonderful live pianist as the sun goes down.
- Coat Check: Yes.
- Outdoor Seating: Yes. Enjoy drinks while gazing at one of Buckhead’s best views on an elaborate back patio.
- Parking: Valet and self park are both $10. Plus, there is also street parking.
- Best table location: Main room / Dance floor.
The Rabbit Hole
The Rabbit Hole is the venue’s basement bar environment located at Whiskey Mistress. Come and experience a South Florida vibe. Some of the best specialty drinks along with a wide range of music from Dance Hall, Reggaeton and Edm to Top 40 and Hip Hop classics.
How to dress
- Dress code is casual attire.
- Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.