The Sound Table is as much a dance club as it is a restaurant. It’s a showplace for some of the best DJs around, both in the downstairs dining room and next door at Space 2.
» read more
The Sound Table not only broke down the barriers between dining and music, but also united them in harmony and galvanized the nightlife scene, bringing with it an authentic melting pot of cultures and subcultures that embody the ATL experience. It’s an experience entranced by hip-hop and vibes with one-of-a-kind cuisine.
» read less
What to know
Music: Funk, Soul, HipHop
Best for: Dinner, Dates, Small Groups
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Hipster, Casual
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Wed-Sat: 7PM –2:30AM
Where to go
NBHD: Old Fourth Ward
483 Edgewood Ave
Atlanta, GA 30312
- Location: The Sound Table is located at the corner of Edgewood and Boulevard in Old 4th Ward area of Atlanta.
- Great place for dancing, but it can get really packed; so you might not be able to find any place to site. Plus, there’s a $5 cover charge.
- Rewards members of the industry every Tuesday night with dinner and drink specials.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks / cocktails start at $9-$14. Beers at $4-$12. Shots at $8.
- Drink Recommendation: The spicy Devil’s Handshake cocktail.
- The scene: A Benetton ad casting call.
- They serve food until eleven and that’s when the DJ starts spinning hits.
- Best nights to go: Thu, Fri, Sat.
- Good to know: The owners also have the space next door and operate pop-up businesses.
- Parking: Street, Private Lot. Parking in the small lot fills fast. Instead look for street parking along Edgewood. And street parking can also be somewhat difficult; so be prepared for a short walk.
How to dress
- Dress code is casual / hipster.
- The Sound Table’s laid-back vibe accepts jeans, T-shirts, and everything in between.
- Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.