Welcome to Terminal West, your new home for late-night rooftop cocktailing and track-side concert-going. A 7,000 square feet music and special events venue in historic West Midtown Atlanta at King Plow Arts Center.
» read more
Featuring high-end lighting and sound and large outdoor roof deck overlooking the historic train tracks of West Atlanta. The home of friendly staff and unforgettable music nights, this is Terminal West.
» read less
What to know
Music: DJ, Live
Best for: Groups, Bands
Average Line: 10-30 min
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturdays
10:00PM – 3:00AM
Where to go
NBHD: Brookwood Hills
887 West Marietta St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Location: Terminal West is located inside the King Plow Arts Center at Entrance 1 (look for the parking deck).
- There are three separate rooms for guests to enjoy.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks / cocktails Start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $10, and Bottles start at $275. Bottle service min starts at $500 and goes up from there.
- Best nights to go: Thu, Fri, Sat.
- Coat Check: Seasonal. There will be a small fee. District will not check any other items besides coats and jackets.
- If you want to dance to some EDM; then this is the place to go.
- Parking is $5 on show nights, cash or credit card accepted.
How to dress
- Upscale Fashionable attire. No athletic wear, Ripped or oversized clothing.
- Prohibited Items: Food, liquids, vaporizers, e-cigs, over the counter medications, illegal drugs, professional cameras or weapons (e.g. firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives).
- Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.