This updated 8600sqft version of the original T&G is right next to a MARTA station, boasts a beautiful almost golden-hued wood-heavy interior and cryogenic blasters directly above your table that spray white plume of super-cooled CO2 that immediately drops the temp 10-20 degrees.
What to know
Music: HipHop, Latin, Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 10-40 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Trendy, Upscale
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Wed-Sat: 9PM – 2:30AM
Where to go
NBHD: Lindberg City Ctr
2420 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
- The Vibe: With 20+ years in nightclub scene, Tongue & Groove is iconic ATL nightlife attracting younger crowd of party-goers with sleek interiors and musical variety from hip-hop to Latin to EDM.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $10-15 for cocktails. Bottles start at $250 and goes up from there.
- Best nights to go: Weekends
- Coat Check: Yes
- Handicapped Accessible:: Yes
- Latin nights are every Wednesday.
- Parking: Both Valet & self parking available in vicinity.
- Best table location: There are enclaves that can be reserved for ultra-VIP treatment.
- Click here to tour this venue.
How to dress
- Dress to impress. Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys.
- What’s not permitted: No sports attire. No beanies or hats. Men are not allowed to wear shorts or tank tops. No work boots, sneakers or flip flops.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.