Sutra Lounge specializes in providing a true night club experience with different nightly events, featured DJs, unmatched customer service, and a great variety of adult beverages.
» read more
The venue boasts three bars, VIP sections, and beautiful patio that sits in the heart of Midtown. The ultra-lounge features both plenty of plush seating for tired party-goers and for those energized party people, plenty of room to shake it.
Sutra recently underwent a complete remodel and features deep red and gold curtains, warm ambient lighting, custom woodwork and an amazing outdoor patio.
Like their clientele, Sutra is sophisticated, stylish & seductive; and moreover, is known for having top notch customer service, not to mention the best weekend music mix in the city.
Those who are able to gain VIP status will enjoy partially partitioned areas separating royalty from crowd. This glass-enclosed back area overlooks the main room and is a see-and-be-seen fishbowl with an exclusive, full service bar. DJs vary nightly and keep the dance floor energized with super-hot mix of contemporary and old-school hits.
» read less
What to know
Music: HipHop, Pop, Edm, Reggae, R&B, Reggaeton
Best for: Groups, Singles
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Casual, Classy
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Where to go
NBHD: NE, Midtown
1136 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Location: Sutra is located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, at the corner of 13th Street and Crescent Avenue — within walking distance of the Midtown Marta Station & Art Center Marta Station.
- Great spot for open mics and showcasing your talent as an upcoming artist.
- Great food, good wine and quality hookah.
- There’s also a pool table available for added fun.
- Prices are reasonable, with a typical meal running under $30.
- Sutra offers both 18+ and 21+ nights.
- Table Service: Yes.
- Admission: Sutra charges a cover of around $10-$25 at the doorman’s discretion, but the line moves fast.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $9-$15 for Mixed Drinks / Cocktails. Shots $3-$10. Bottle service starts at $250 and goes up from there (see below).
- Best nights to go: Crowds tend to pack the place on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Coat Check: No.
- Outdoor Seating: Yes.
- Parking: Endless parking options are readily available close to Sutra Lounge. There is garage/lot parking for $10 as well as ample street parking.
- Best table location: Dance floor tables.
Bottle Service At Sutra:
How to dress
- No need to dress to the nines here. The dress code is business casual so guests can dine in comfort — but do keep your look classy.
- No Balls Caps, White T’s, Tank Tops or Athletic Attire is allowed.
- Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.