Known for day parties and other special events, Suite Lounge draws a faithful weekend crowd and caters to the grown and sexy set.
» read more
A lively dinner with friends, a night out on the town or special event – Suite has it all covered with style and sophistication. From inviting warmth of wood paneled walls and ambient lighting to a top-notch cuisine and courteous staff ready to indulge your every whim, Suite Food Lounge defines a new standard in Atlanta’s social diversion.
» read less
What to know
Music: Top 40, Edm, Hip Hop, R&B, Jazz
Best for: Groups, Singles
Attire: Trendy, Classy
When to visit
Hours of Operation
11 PM – 3 AM Fri, Sat
Where to go
NBHD: Downtown ATL
375 Luckie St NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
- Location: Suite Food Lounge is located on Lucky Street across from the Georgia Aquarium in downtown ATL.
- Suite is a restaurant/lounge hybrid.
- There is an outdoor rooftop penthouse bar.
- The late night food menu on weekends is available until 2AM.
- Taco Tuesdays offer $2 Tacos, $5 Margaritas, $15 Hookah and live DJs.
- Table Service: Yes.
- Admission: Suite charges a cover of around $20 at the doorman’s discretion.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay 15-20 for cocktails, 500-600 for bottles.
- Birthday packages: starting at $360 All-in. Includes 1 hookah, 1 bottle of Grey Goose, Martel, or Belaire (choose 1), and 25 wing platter. 10 people in free BEFORE 11:30PM.
- Best nights to go: Fridays and Saturdays. Suite is open as a restaurant on Tuesdays through Saturdays, and as a lounge on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Coat Check: Yes.
- Outdoor Seating: Yes.
- Parking: Suite Lounge offers Valet parking after 6:00 pm on most event nights. Self street parking, Suite property or area parking lots available.
- Best table location: 2nd Floor Outside Cabanas, which seats up to 15 guests.
The Lounge at Suite
Once the lights go down, say goodbye to long-lines or waits at the door and kick-off the nighttime excitement by adding sophisticated edge to your evening with exclusive VIP table service; the upper echelon where you can see and be seen from your own VIP lounge.
Expedite fun with dedicated wait staff. Create personalized cocktails with a private supply of hand-picked alcohol and mixers. Available after 10PM, and only with a reservation, private table service guarantees your exclusive entrance to the hottest spot, in the most sophisticated Lounge, in town.
The Penthouse at Suite
The spacious Miami-styled Penthouse comes equipped with full service bar and fine view of Atlanta skyline from the Sky Deck.
Enjoy the luxury of white leather VIP sections, fully encased by glass windows and retractable garage style doors that roll up to allow open access to sky deck.
Engage in a nice game of pool on the two 48? pool tables all while taking pleasure in viewing what’s playing on nine flat-screen TVs. The Penthouse is perfect for special events, parties, corporate meetings or large birthday celebrations.
How to dress
- Dress code is enforced; so dress to impress.
- Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys.
- Tennis shoes and or athletic shoes and clothing, baseball hats and torn clothing are not acceptable
- Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.