An upscale Latin dance club featuring best live DJs from Southeast. Sanctuary is one of Atlanta’s hottest clubs on a Friday night and the longest running Latin night club in Atlanta.
It’s an upscale, yet down to earth, night club that’s enjoyable for all! The vision is to let every person experience various types of music and entertainment! Sanctuary has something for everyone.
What to know
Music: Latin, Bachata, Merengue, Salsa
Best for: Groups, Couples
Average Line: 10-20 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Smart Casual
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Friday: 9:00PM -3:00AM
Saturday 10:00PM -3AM
Where to go
3209 Paces Ferry Pl NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Location: Sanctuary is located at the end of a strip mall tucked off of Paces Ferry Place.
- Free beginner salsa class included with paid door cover from 9:15-10:15.
- Drink Prices: Mixed Drinks / Cocktails are $8-$10. Shots start at $5, and Bottles start at $275. Bottle service min starts at $500 and goes up from there.
- Best nights to go: Friday is Latin Night. And Saturday is LGBT Night. Fridays are known to be the best.
- Ambience & Decor: The venue consists of two levels. The first/ entry level is small and where the bathrooms and practice salsa room are both located. Then, when you take the grand stairs to the second floor, there’s a sizable (maybe 50-75 people) dance floor on your left and the bar to the right. It doesn’t feel overcrowded, and people respectfully give others space to have a great time.
- The Music: The DJ eloquently mixed salsa, bachata, cumbia, and merengue throughout the night, which kept the interest of most dancers rocking the floor.
- Parking: Free Parking Available — Sanctuary has their own unpaid lot. And if the lot gets overcrowded; then park on East Andrews Drive NW. Parking is free on the street, too, after 10PM.
How to dress
- Upscale Fashionable attire. No athletic wear, Ripped or oversized clothing.
- Prohibited Items: Food, liquids, vaporizers, e-cigs, over the counter medications, illegal drugs, professional cameras or weapons (e.g. firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives).
- Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.