The pairing of our Funktion One sound with phenomenal big room lighting design delivers a multi-sensory, festival experience into the intimate setting of a rock ‘n roll inspired recording studio.
Ravine is not for the faint at heart, expect big sound and dramatic, intelligent lighting on a customized entertainment system that will catapult you into the future of live indoor music shows.
What to know
Music: Deep House, Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 20-40 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturdays
10:00PM – 3:00AM
Where to go
1021 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Location: Ravine is a 16,000 concert/event space located across the street from Loews Atlanta Hotel, Cafe Intermezzo, STK and the Hyatt Centric; at 1021 Peachtree St NE in midtown Atlanta.
- Mixed crowd, great music vibes, sexy Professional staff.
- The venue is very accommodating and large enough to fit a crowd without being too congested.
- There is a second floor balcony and seating available on the interior sides of the venue.
- Ravine is known to have an impressive sound and lighting system.
- The venue consistently brings in top DJ talent.
- Totems and flags are not allowed at shows.
- Ravine is open every day except Sunday.
- Admission: $10-$25. The entrance fee is not high despite it being an upscale venue and located in Midtown.
- Best table location: The indoor dance floor tables are the best tables in the house.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $9-$13 for drinks. Bottles start at $300 & goes up from there.
- Best nights to go: Nights with the most well-known artists on the line-up are a safe bet.
- They also have bathrooms located downstairs (with multiple stalls). Plus, there are also VIP bathrooms for all the different sections upstairs.
- If you want to listen to some great music; then this is the place to go!
- Parking: Plenty of parking (no worries there). Parking and Uber/Lyft drop off is located in the back of the building.
- Security on deck (great sense of safety).
How to dress
- Upscale Fashionable attire. No athletic wear, Ripped or oversized clothing.
- Prohibited Items: Food, liquids, vaporizers, e-cigs, over the counter medications, illegal drugs, professional cameras or weapons (e.g. firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives).
- Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.