Atlanta! A new sexy nightlife experience has just touched down! Yes Opium is here! Opium nightclub formally known as Privé. If you are looking to mingle in Midtown under a blanket of bass-filled hip-hop and trap music; then slide into Opium and be the central character in your own ATL movie.
Opium Nightclub packs a cool crowd every weekend with a number of entertainment-themed nights like Professional Recess and Taste of Art in Atlanta.
What to know
Music: HipHop, House
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 20-40 min
Attire: Trendy, Classy
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thu 6:30pm –12:30am
Fri 5pm–3am, Sat 9pm-3am
Where to go
960 Spring St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Location: Opium is located at 960 Spring St NW, in Midtown Atlanta.
- The club is previously known as Prive.
- Admission: Opium usually charges $15-20 for cover and entry is at the doorman’s discretion.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay 15-20 for cocktails, 500-600 for bottles.
- Best nights to go: Opium Saturdays. Open bar till 12am. But All nights are good.
- Coat Check: Yes.
- If you want to dance to some EDM; then this is the place to go.
- Parking: Valet, Garage, Street, Private Lot. Plus, there is also parking available for bikes.
- Best table location: Main room / Dance floor.
How to dress
Dress to impress. Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sports attire like track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc. Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.