Music Room Edgewood – Some of Atlanta’s most renowned DJs have performed here. The Music Room is an underground music venue with a full stage, primo sound.
» read more
There’s not a whole lot of room for dancing downstairs in Music Room, partially thanks to the large rectangular bar that takes up much of the floor space.
But once you’ve had a couple of two-ingredient cocktails or PBRs, find a spot near the small stage and begin gyrating, jumping and jamming to impressive programming by visiting DJs spinning funk, Afrobeat, disco, and underground house.
» read less
What to know
Music: House, Techno
Best for: Live Music
Average Line: 10-20 min
Price: $ (Inexpensive)
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Where to go
NBHD: Sweet Auburn
327 Edgewood Ave
Atlanta, GA 30312
- Location: The Music Box is located on Edgewood Avenue; beneath Pizzeria Vesuvius.
- Drink Prices: Drinks start at $8-$12. Beers $6-$8.
- Best nights to go: The best nights are typically when there is a big name DJ booked.
- Coat Check: No.
- If you want to dance to some loud house/techno music; then this is the place to go.
- Parking: FREE parking at 15 Hilliard Street NE 30312. Park only in spaces on left side of the lot marked for Music Room, Bone Lick and Edgewood Speakeasy.