One of the longest running clubs in Atlanta, MJQ Concourse takes the word “underground” to an entirely new level.
The club is actually entirely underground. There is no website and most find out about it through a friend. Unassuming to a passerby, you’d never know that the entrance was the gateway to one of the most popular dance clubs in the city.
» read more
» read less
What to know
Music: Brit-pop, HipHop
Best for: Late Nite, Singles
Average Line: 10-30 min
Price: $ (Inexpensive)
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Wed: 11PM – 3AM
Where to go
NBHD: Virginia Highland
736 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
- Location: You enter through what looks to be a tiny shed, located behind a Chipotle on Ponce.
- Vibe: Warehouse rave in a parking garage. One of the most chill and most fun clubs you will ever visit. Not pretentious at all. People here are awesome; just out for a fun night.
- MJQ Concourse is a two-room madhouse of sweaty bodies and pounding music in an old parking garage literally UNDER THE GROUND.
- Cash only with ATM inside.
- Admissions: Cover Charge Depends on Day.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks / cocktails Start at $9-$12. Soda/Juice/Water at $3. Beers $5-$6. * Cash only.
- Best nights to go: Wed, Fri, Sat; depends on DJ talent / entertainment booked.
- Coat Check: No.
- Parking: Garage, Street, Private Lot. Plus, there is also bike parking.
How to dress
- Dress code is not enforced. Dress is casual and the vibe is far from upscale.
- Prohibited Items: Food, liquids, over the counter medications, illegal drugs, professional cameras or weapons (e.g. firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives).
- Management reserves all rights of entry.