After $1.6 million renovation, Mansion Elan replaced Dreamz ATL. The venue boasts a main floor with way-tall red velvet curtains on all sides, concert quality lighting and sound, three grand staircases, white-columned VIP sections with their own bars, and an upstairs VIP balcony overlooking whole deal. All this and more combine to make the ATL hot-spot a true mansion.
What to know
Music: Hip Hop, Top 40
Best for: Groups
Average Line: 20-40 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Casual, Classy
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Where to go
3595 Clairmont Rd
Atlanta, GA 30319
- Location: Mansion Elan is located in the Plaza Fiesta; on NE side of Atlanta near Dekalb-Peachtree Airport.
- Although they advertise a “free with text” option, they may make you wait in line, but that’s OK. Once inside, you will enjoy the vibe.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks / cocktails start at $5. Champagne bottles start at $100. Premium liquor bottles at $300. Wine at $30.
- Admission: Free – $20+. Cover can vary depending on the night. Some parties are free all night, whereas others require admission.
- Best nights to go: Saturday nights at Mansion Elan are filled to the brim with people.
- Coat Check: No.
- Parking: Valet, Private Lot. Plus, ample street parking.
How to dress
- Casual, Classy Attire. No sportswear. No ripped or oversized clothing.
- Prohibited Items: Food, liquids, vaporizers, e-cigs, over the counter medications, illegal drugs or weapons (e.g. firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives).
- Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.