Tucked downstairs below Flip Flops, and across street from Opera Nightclub, you’ll find Koo Koo Room; Midtown Atlanta’s newest hot spot where DJ is always spinning and vibe is upbeat, sexy & upscale.
Intimate European decor, with red velvet couches, antique tables and red brick walls, perfectly compliments the modern and trendy music & lighting. Whether you choose to mingle on the dance floor or on comfy furniture, you’re bound to meet someone interesting.
What to know
Music: World Beats, R&B, Reggae, House, Hip Hop
Best for: Groups
Price: $$ (Moderate)
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Fri -Sat: 10PM – 3AM
Where to go
NBHD: NE, Midtown
1140 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
- The Vibe: Post up. Take a selfie. Party. The diverse vibe of Midtown’s Koo Koo Room offers something for everyone with a variety of house, hip-hop, reggae and R&B sounds sure to make you move.
- Drink Prices: $3 shots and $5 cocktail specials. Bottle specials starting at $100 and goes up from there.
- Best nights to go: Tuesdays.
- Koo Koo Tuesdays: DJs spin World Beats, Reggae, R&B, House & Hip Hop.
- Fancy Thursday: Ladies Night! Array of martinis, wine & champagne specials with resident DJ Joey Casanova. Plus, FREE bottle of bubbles for parties of 7 or more.
- Bassment Friday: Deep House, Underground music.
- Beats & Bottles Saturday: Koo Koo highlights different bottle special every Saturday. All parties of seven girls or more receive a free bottle of bubbles.
- Best table location: One of the two booths offer best seating and are the most exclusive.
How to dress
- Fashionable Nightlife Attire.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to dress to impress as clientele can add/detract from setting. Koo Koo Room prides itself on having a very sexy caliber of guest.
- What’s not permitted: No sports wear, baggy clothing, hats, tank tops (men’s only), plain white shirts, sandals or flip flops.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.