Gold Room Lounge is 7500 square feet of party space throughout two floors with lavish decor to excite senses, state-of-the-art audiovisual environment, and world-class customer service that clients such as Ludacris expect. Gold Room boasts innovative and chic character that is unlike any venue in ATL.
» read more
Posh bars with gold-accented black-velvet banquet seating flank a dark-wood dance floor packed with patrons perfecting their dance moves. Overhead, a 5-foot disco ball and floating DJ booth lord over the party fueled by premium sound system blasting popular tunes and Top 40 hits on Saturday night.
Upstairs, the horseshoe-shaped enclosed lounge separates private parties from the dancing masses below; which VIP guests can view from a glass room that can accommodate up to 15.
» read less
What to know
Music: Edm, Rap, Top40
Best for: Groups, Dancing
Average Line: 10-40 min
Price: $$$ (Expensive)
Attire: Dressy, Upscale
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturdays
10:00PM – 3:00AM
Where to go
2416 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
- Gold Room charges a cover of $20 on most nights.
- Best nights to go: Thursday-Saturday. Best nights are of course those with big name DJs.
- Latin nights are every Wednesday.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8. VIP tables start at $500 and goes up from there.
- Parking: Valet Parking, Private Lot. Tip: Parking garage next to it behind Longhorns/Chili’s for $10.
- Best table location: Main Room / near dance floor.
How to dress
- Dress code is strictly enforced; so dress to impress.
- Jeans allowed with buttoned collared dress shirts.
- EDM nights have a relaxed dress code on shoes.
- What’s not permitted: No sports attire. No beanies or hats. Men are not allowed to wear shorts or tank tops. No work boots, sneakers or flip flops.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.