As soon as you walk through the front doors of District, you will immediately know you’re in for a treat. First thing you will notice is the artsy decor and massive columns that hold up the balcony VIP viewing area.
» read more
And the DJs put on quite a show – some of the talent District has signed for the 2018-2019 season include Dillon Francis, Will Clarke, and RL Grime with many more DJs to come.
» read less
What to know
Music: Deep House, Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 10-30 min
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturdays
10:00PM – 3:00AM
Where to go
NBHD: Brookwood Hills
269 Armour Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
- Location: District is located at 269 Armour Drive, Atlanta, GA 30324 – right across the street from a “Philips.”
- There are three separate rooms for guests to enjoy.
- Drink Prices: Mixed drinks / cocktails Start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $10, and Bottles start at $275. Bottle service min starts at $500 and goes up from there.
- Best nights to go: You can’t go wrong with any Friday or Saturday night at District. The best nights are typically when there is a big name DJ booked.
- Coat Check: Seasonal. There will be a small fee. District will not check any other items besides coats and jackets.
- If you want to dance to some EDM; then this is the place to go.
- Parking: Valet is available outside the front of the venue. Self parking is anywhere down the side streets there is a legal parking spot.
- Best table location: Main room / Dance floor.
How to dress
- Upscale Fashionable attire. No athletic wear, Ripped or oversized clothing.
- Prohibited Items: Food, liquids, vaporizers, e-cigs, over the counter medications, illegal drugs, professional cameras or weapons (e.g. firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives).
- Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.