Compound is more versatile than ever with multiple environments; including the finest open courtyard in Georgia.
Located in the trendy Westside Design District, the venue boasts award winning Miami feel designs that must be experienced.
» read more
» read less
What to know
Music: Top 40, Hip Hop
Best for: Groups, Dancing
Average Line: 30-40 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Trendy, Casual
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturdays
10:30PM – 3:00AM
Where to go
NBHD: West Midtown
1008 Brady Ave NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Location: Compound is located off of Marietta Street in West Midtown.
- There are three separate rooms for guests to enjoy.
- Drink Prices: Expect to pay $10 for cocktails. Table minimums start at $750 and goes up from there.
- Best nights to go: Compound is only open on Friday and Saturdays; so all nights are good. Plus, this is also one of the hottest spots in town right now.
- Handicapped Accessible: Yes
- Latin nights are every Wednesday.
- Parking: Street parking, Valet parking, Paid garage/lot parking.
- Best table location: VIP table in prime location in main room + double couch that seats 15 comfortably.
How to dress
- Dress code is not always enforced.
- What’s not permitted: No sports attire. No beanies or hats. Men are not allowed to wear shorts or tank tops. No work boots, sneakers or flip flops.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.