Originally built in 1900’s, the repurposed church was transformed into groundbreaking multi-purpose venue–the Believe Music Hall.
The interior design ensures unobstructed sight lines to cutting-edge high-end production. Comprised of four separate event spaces that are arranged over three levels, this venue features two full stages, a mezzanine and two outdoor terraces with breathtaking views of the Atlanta skyline.
» read more
Concert-goers can have up-close view of main stage from the large open dance floor, or enjoy high-energy VIP experience at any of the elevated VIP tables.
Wander between three levels to gain a perfect view from above on the mezzanine and eventually discover the downstairs area for an entirely unique and more underground experience.
» read less
What to know
Music: Mostly Edm
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 20-40 min
Attire: Trendy, Clubby
When to visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturday
10:00PM – 3:00AM
Where to go
181 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30312
- Location: Believe stands tall at the Northwest corner of Ralph David Abernathy and Central Avenue in the heart of Atlanta.
- Age Limit: 18+ to enter; 21+ to drink.
- Cover Charge: Believe Music Hall charges a cover at the door’s discretion.
- The venue is run by IRIS, who has been putting shows since the late 90s.
- Cue bass-heavy beats, fog machines, lasers and confetti galore. Sound and lights are known to be more than impressive.
- Best nights to go: Saturdays are best. Believe Music Hall is only open on Friday and Saturdays.
- Ventilation inside is good, as it’s a repurposed church.
- Best table location: Private mezzanine overlooking all the action with private bathrooms, bar, and lounge seating.
- There’s a semi-secret underground “Wish Lounge.”
- Plus, there’s also a heated patio with outdoor bar, lounge seating and music as well as separate terrace area with breathtaking skyline view of Atlanta, an outdoor bar and raised a VIP/ DJ Deck.
- Drink Prices: Mixed Drinks / Cocktails start at $15.
- Parking: Please park in the Red & Yellow Lots. Valet Service is also available for only $5.
How to dress
- Dress to impress. Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys.
- Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.